Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CROSS COUNTRY

On Friday 29th April our school had our cross country carnival.  It was held in a park near our school.We walked to the park and sat in our house colours.Our house colours are Kennedy[red],Collins[gold],Nagle[blue]. The people who were turning 8 ran 500 meters and the people who were turning 9 ran 1000 meters. The course we ran on was very muddy and slippy. It was long and hilly. Kennedy came 1st Nagle came 2nd and Collins came 3rd.
We had a great time and tried our hardest.

8 comments:

Mrs R said...

It was a great day and I agree everyone did their best.

Mrs R

Brianna said...

Hi Mrs R

I had a great time at the Cross Country carnival. I came 7th but I am still proud of my self for trying. It was a very long way to run. Everyone in this school did thire very best but most of all our class was the best. I think all the preps are really good for thire second time. I hope the hole school loved the Cross Country canival. I loved the Cross Country Canival.


From Brianna.

isabella said...

hi 3jI liked the cross country I had lots of fun. from isabella

Anonymous said...

I had heeps of fun I came 4th.



From Keely

james.S said...

Hi mrs R it was a long way and I had a great time by James.s

ciaran said...

Hi Mrs R I think that the kids that raced the year 4 should have got a head start.from ciaran

Anonymous said...

hi mrs R this year I came 4th in the sports carnival and I think everybody tryed their best.I think everybody tryed to come first. Sarah

Anonymous said...

I liked the cross country carnivel

from Harry