Saturday, September 3, 2011

BOOK WEEK PARADE

On Wednesday 24th August, our school had a Book Week Parade to celebrate BOOK WEEK.  Every year there is a special theme.  This year the theme was ONE WORLD MANY STORIES

The whole school dressed  up as a character from a book.  Even the teachers dressed up.  They acted out one of the short listed books - "The Tall Man and His Babies".  Each class then paraded in front of the whole school and the judges, Mrs R and Mrs M.  A winner was chosen from each year level.  We really enjoyed ourselves and it was a great way to celebrated Book Week.

THE BOOK WEEK PARADE WINNERS!

This is what 3J dressed up as.  Can you guess some of the book characters.

8 comments:

Ella said...

Dear mrs R
I had lots of fun on the book parade day I wish we had one every week because that would be really cool
From Ella

Michael C's Blogfolio said...

Hi 3j I bet that probably year 2's jump off was pretty cool what about you.

brianna said...

Hi Mrs R
I think book week was a good idea for the school committee to learn more and discover books. My grandma put the gold and the red stuff on my ugboots and she made the hat. I loved book week. I wish we can do it once a term.

Brianna

Anonymous said...

Good job Mrs R. Excellent. JackR.

noahb3j said...

Hi mrs r,
the book parade was good. My faiourit one was mr.bump.

Anonymous said...

I liked the book parade is well.
My big sis won for yr. 6
From Keely

Tommy said...

the book parade was fun.tom.p

Madeline said...

Hi Mrs R,
I loved book week!!!
Madeline