Tuesday, September 6, 2011

QUAD BLOGGING



Year 3, we are going to take part in a global project called QUAD BLOGGING.  We are part of a group of schools who are going to visit each others blogs, see what they do at their school and leave comments on their blog.  Each fortnight one blog will be the focus blog and the other members of the group visit this blog and leave comments.  We might even have tasks that we have to do. 
I have made a page on our blog called OUR QUAD BLOGGING BUDDIES.  On this page it has a list of our buddies and by clicking on the school's name it will take you to their blog.
We are in QUAD 20.

Do you know why it is called QUAD BLOGGING?  Leave a comment if you have worked it out!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi mrs R I like how we are going to do Quad Blogging.It sounds interesting.I wonder what QUAD BLOGGING stands for?Do you?Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi three J I thing it is called quad blogging because quad means parter ship and 4. I like the ider of quad blogging

Ebony's Blogfolio said...

Mrs r does it mean four cuontries are doing this since it's "Quad" blogging

james.p said...

Hi Mrs Randall Quad Blogging sounds really interesting.
James.P

Jack M said...

I looked up the word quad in the dictionary and it means 4. There are 4 schools in our blogging group so that is called quad blogging.

Anonymous said...

quad blogging sounds fun Tom.p

Madeline said...

Hi Mrs R,
I love quad Blogging!!!.I reckon commenting on other school's blogs.
Madeline