In September, our class took part in a global peace project for WORLD PEACE DAY. The project was organised by Mr Ferguson's class. They invited classes from around the world to make a short movie/video about what peace means to them. It had to be ready before World Peace Day on September 21st. The children in Mr Ferguson's class then took bits of all the movies and combined them to create one 4 minute movie. We loved taking part in this project because we think it is important to share the message of PEACE!
Enjoy the movie and visit the website. Maybe you could create your own message of peace!
http://globalpeacemovie.weebly.com/
3 comments:
I liked the peace vidio which you found Mrs R.
Hi 3j I Liked doing the global peace project. From Hemant.
Hi, I liked the video, My picture was in it but no sound?!?! The year1s did it too.
Post a Comment