Monday, October 3, 2011

monster project



This year we are taking part of the monster project.
up above are the body parts and directions.

7 comments:

Tom's Blog said...

Hi Class
My part is the right eye and the toes my descriptions are awesome.
From Tom.F

isabella said...

hi 3j I hope the monters will be as good as last year .Izzy

Ella said...

Dear Mrs R
I love doing the monster project. I can't wait to start building ours and putting it together.
from Ella

james said...

the monster project will be fun! james

noahb3j said...

Hi,
I am comenting on my own blog bost but I hope it is going to be a sixses!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs R
I think it will be cool doling the monster project for the first time

Ebony's Blogfolio said...

I love the monster project my part is the body. It's ashame were not doing a big 3D one this year.