I liked swimming I learnt alot!!!
hi mrs r i liked swimmingfrom matthew
I like the photo peach. james
I really like swimming bailey.
Hi Mrs R I really liked the swimming. And I like going swimming at manly pool.
I am really looking forward to going to swimming
Dear Mrs R I think that going swimming during school is asoume. I am glad that we have to do swimming lessons. I can't wait till the swimming carnival.from Ella
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I liked swimming I learnt alot!!!
hi mrs r i liked swimming
from matthew
I like the photo peach. james
I really like swimming bailey.
Hi Mrs R I really liked the swimming. And I like going swimming at manly pool.
I am really looking forward to going to swimming
Dear Mrs R
I think that going swimming during school is asoume. I am glad that we have to do swimming lessons. I can't wait till the swimming carnival.
from Ella
Post a Comment