This term we are learning about Graphic Novels. Graphic Novels are story's that have been changed with speech bubbles and pictures. they make Graphic Novels so little kids have a better time reading them by Gwen and Michael
Hi Mrs R I really like graphic novels. I can't wait until we write our graphic novels. I've been reading some graphic novel at silent reading. From Hemant.
6 comments:
Hi Mrs.R I like doing Graphic Novels and I was wondering if you did it a your school?I like labeling the Graphic Novels!Sarah
Hi Mrs R I really like graphic novels. I can't wait until we write our graphic novels. I've been reading some graphic novel at silent reading. From Hemant.
grahic novels are fun
Hi Mrs R
I love grapic novels.I've started to make my own.
Hi 3j
I love swimming. Do you?
From Brianna
HI 3J I can't wait until the monster project is finished from paddy
Post a Comment